Hi all~~
Hope you enjoy visiting this blog...
and yeah, i have a little minor blog
it contain all the lyric that i translated/taken fr other site...
N all the lyrics here are taken from that minor blog of mine.. ^^
if you want to check the lyrics, just drop by... ^^
it's here

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2AM Sends Love to 2PM...

Recently, on their new album, they mention Jaebum in their Thanks To section... T^T

Here are their Thanks To..

Kwon :

When is JYPE's 2nd Kkab Kwon going to come out?

Rookie development team, fighting!
We are oneday! 2PM! We need to do a concert some time!
2PM's forever Leadja Jaebum-hyung^^ I hope my song gets sent...

2010...2AM, let's run again..
Even if we're out of breath and it gets difficult.. we will continue running
keep going..

Seulong :

We are the only friends for each other kekeke

PM Family. Hey Jaebum, I didn't know that I would cry because of you… miss you
My eternal soulmate, Taecyeon. It looks like we'll be going to Silver Town* together keke
Thoughtful Wooyoung. keke There’s an old feeling to you ke
Khun, who’s been rejecting me these days. ke We have to get beer some time. ke I love all of you so much~^^
Lastly, to 2AM Kwon, Changmin, Jinwoon, who are always by my side giving me strength.
The only thing is for us to become the best!! ke Let's gain strength aja-aja! ke
To all those that are always with me giving me strength, thank you and I love you!!

Jinwoon :

Our hyungs.. 2PM! Let's keep on doing well!

And another family member, Jaebum-hyung ^^!!
I miss you~ Let's all keep fighting!!!
Lastly!! Kwon-hyung, Seulong-hyung, Changmin-hyung, who love 2AM
It is time for us to run again! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

Changmin :

Our JYP brothers and sisters!!

2PM beasts! Jaebum, Junsu, Junho, Chansung, Taecyeon, Khun, Wooyoung..
We will make this album daebak! 2AM let's go to the end! Ongie, Kwon, Jinwoon, let's go!!


This almost made me cry.. One Day JJAng!!!! T^T


CREDITS: hukafall@miclub.com (SOURCE), shmesmx3@2ONEDAY.COM+ hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM; (TRANS); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (EDIT)

No comments: